We’re happy to make your association with us as smooth as possible. Here are a few regular queries that we get from our customers.
- What kind of items do you remove?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- What do you do with the waste?
- How much does it cost?
- How much does a dumpster cost?
- What waste can be recycled?
- What payment types do you accept?
- Do I have to be at the site while the job is done?
- Can you move items from one place to another?
- Can you remove junk during after-hours?
a. We can remove almost any type of garbage and junk from your property whether hazardous or non-hazardous.
a. Yes, our company is licensed and our trucks and employees are also fully licensed and insured.
a. We’re environmentally-friendly so we recycle and donate as much waste as possible. All other items are sent to local transfer stations and disposed properly.
a. Our rates are based on volume. So it depends on how much space your waste fills up our truck. Our prices include travel, labor and disposal fees. There are no hidden costs. We offer free estimate.
a. Prices vary depending upon your location. Please request a quote on 516-313- 7472.
a. Recycling includes glass, paper, cardboard, plastics and metals.
a. We accept credit and debit card payment, cash and demand draft.
a. We prefer our customers to be on site but if you’re unable to, our crews can work with you over the phone to get the instructions.
a. No, we’re not a registered or licensed moving company.
a. Special arrangements can be made to fit your needs. Please contact us to discuss your options.